Our approach to garden maintenance is to provide an exceptional service that offers all the skills necessary to maintain an excellent garden with a regular and reliable service. Our aim is to always move the garden forward by improving and planning not just in the short term, but also for the future too!
We understand the everyones requirements are different, so we offer a range of garden maintenance services to suit you.
We pride ourselves in the ability to care for your garden after the construction process, to ensure that it reaches its full potential and to provide you with complete peace of mind
An extensive range of talents within the maintenance team enables us to offer a wide range of services including:
- Care of plants and borders- weeding, pruning, planting
- Mowingand lawn care
- Paddock cutting and care
- Hedge trimming
- Garden rejuvenation and design improvements
- Leaf clearing
- Pest and disease treatment
Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to provide equipment?
No we have an extensive range of top quality equipment.
- Why do I need an annual contract?
Yes gardens need work all year round to provide the best results.
- What happens if the weather is adverse on the day you are due to visit me?
Bethwins prides itself on working in all weathers, however in extreme weather conditions an alternative arrangement would be made.
- What are the benefits of contracting a maintenance company over an individual gardener?
As a large and established firm there will never be an issue of absence due to illness, we will ensure a gardener will always be present, we have a large stock of equipment, variety of experts on the team so the best person for the job will be doing the work, the office provides constant point of contact for our clients.